Challenge Starts September 25
Go for 10 is a four-week challenge that makes it fun and easy for busy people to get active. “I don’t have time” is one of the most common reasons people give for not getting enough exercise. The American Heart Association, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other organizations recommend 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity each week. The good news is that short bursts of activity can add up to big health benefits. The CDC’s physical activity guidelines say that “10 minutes at a time is ﬁne.” The Challenge begins Monday, September 25, 2017, and runs until Sunday, October 22, 2017.
HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS
When you sign up for the Go for 10 Challenge, your goals are to:
- Participate in the 4-week challenge.
- Get Active in 10-minute bursts, three times a day, ﬁve days a week. That adds up to 150 minutes of activity each week.
- Use your exercise tracker on Well-Being Connect™ to record your daily minutes of exercise.
- You can earn 40 well-being incentive credits when you use your exercise tracker ﬁve times within a calendar month.1
SIGN UP NOW!
- Sign in to Well-Being Connect®*
- Click on the Groups & Challenges tab.
- Under the Groups & Challenges tab, click Join This Challenge under Go for 10.
- Click the option to Complete as an individual.
- Set up your exercise tracker to record your daily minutes of exercise.
- Choose a screen name that will be displayed to others participating.
Read this overview/FAQ flyer for more details and answers to commonly asked questions about Go for 10.
*If this is your first visit to BeWellSHBP.com, you will need to register and complete your Well-Being Assessment before joining the challenge. Open to all non-Medicare Advantage Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia (BCBSGa) and UnitedHealthcare SHBP members, covered spouses, and dependent children 18 and older.1
1See BeWellSHBP.com/incentives for details on earning well-being incentive credits. Only members and covered spouses are eligible to earn well-being incentive credits. Dependent children are not eligible to earn well-being incentive credits.
For tracking purposes, a week is deﬁned as Monday – Sunday.
Always consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness, nutrition and/or weight management program to determine if it is right for your needs. If it is medically inadvisable or unreasonably difficult for you to participate in this challenge, call Sharecare and we will develop another way for you to qualify for the reward. Sharecare, the Sharecare logo, and Well-Being Connect™ are registered trademarks of Sharecare, in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, registered trademarks or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Sharecare administers the Be Well SHBP well-being program for the State Health Beneﬁt Plan. © 2017 Sharecare, Inc.