Join the Step It Up! Walking Challenge.
Challenge starts March 3
Step It Up! is a fun, four-week walking challenge with one simple strategy left, right, left. All participants need to get started is a steps goal that works for them and comfy walking shoes. The overall challenge goal? To walk 10,000 steps every day. Participants can also enjoy their favorite activities and convert them to steps during the challenge.
Enrollment opens: February 10
Challenge starts: March 3
Enrollment closes: March 7
Challenge ends: March 30
Ways you can earn reward.
- Sign up—The first 100 members to join the challenge will win a free Fitbit.
- Reach your goal—When you reach your goal of 10,000 steps a day or 280,000 steps by the end of the four-week challenge (10,000 per day for 28 days) you will be entered to win 1 of 200 $50 Dicks Sporting Goods gift cards.
- Track and earn — Tracking steps online will help you earn $40 incentive dollars for your HRA account. (Learn more about your incentives here)
Read this overview/FAQ flyer for complete details about the Step It Up! Walking Challenge including how to set up a goal, track your steps, and more.
Have a Fitbit?
Great News. Well-Being Connect can automatically update your steps tracker when synced with your Fitbit. Download this easy Fitbit connections instruction sheet to learn how. Works with all current Fitbit models.
Sign up now.
- Click on the Register for the Walking Challenge button to the right.
- If you already have an account select Sign In. If you are not registered select Sign Up.*
- Click on the Groups & Challenges tab.
- Under Challenges, select Step It Up! Walking Challenge and click on Join This Challenge.
- Click your choice to compete as an individual.
- After signing up, follow the prompts to set up a steps tracker if you don’t already have one. Record your daily steps goal.
- Choose a screen name that will be displayed to others participating in the challenge.