Don’t quit alone. You have supporters.
Quitting tobacco can be easier than you would think; with QuitNet® to guide and support you. QuitNet lets you choose the support that works best for you. You can choose to participate in the online version of QuitNet or through the phone coaching QuitNet. Or you may choose a combination of the two to help your quit. It’s confidential, voluntary and costs you nothing to sign up.
- Set a quit date to mark milestones and track your progress.
- Create a personal profile to connect with other members.
- Take the daily pledge to stay quit.
- Download the Quit Guide.
- Share your feelings, and give and receive encouragement.
- Send and receive private messages with other members and expert coaches.
- Calculate the savings you’ll gain when you quit, and more.
Phone Coaching QuitNet:
- Made up of a series of five (5) required telephonic calls with a well-being coach including a quit date call and post quit date calls.
- It takes 6-8 weeks to complete the calls.
- If at any time you backtrack and need to restart the program, you can set a new quit date and try again.
- Enroll in the coaching program as many times as you like or feel you need.
How you benefit:
- You get support that fits your specific needs through personal coaching from an expert who understands what you’re going through.
- You choose how you get support and how often, over the phone or online.
- Learn strategies for dealing with cravings and avoiding weight gain.
- Participation can qualify you to have the monthly tobacco surcharge removed.
Since 1997, QuitNet has helped members save almost $1.5 billion and 120,000 years of life by quitting tobacco.