Challenge Starts June 5
True Colors is a 4-week healthy eating challenge that’s about turning up the color in the foods you eat. It’s about eating more produce and getting more of the nutrients that amp up energy and prevent disease. It’s about adding delicious new tastes and tantalizing textures to meals and snacks. Each week features information on the health benefits that come with eating produce of a different color. The challenge provides the motivation to reach your goal of eating at least 2 cups of fruit and 2.5 cups of vegetables and drinking 6 cups of water every day. The Challenge begins Monday, June 5, 2017, and runs until Sunday, July 2, 2017.
HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS
When you sign up for the True Colors Challenge, your goals are to:
- Participate in the 4-week challenge.
- Eat at least 2 cups of fruit and 2.5 cups of vegetables and drink at least 6 cups of water each day.
- Use your servings tracker on Well-Being Connect™ to record your daily servings of fruit, vegetables, and water during the challenge.
- You can earn 40 well-being incentive credits when you use your servings tracker ﬁve times within a calendar month.1
SIGN UP NOW!
- Sign in to Well-Being Connect®*
- Click on the Groups & Challenges tab.
- Under the Groups & Challenges tab, click Join This Challenge under True Colors.
- Click the option to Complete as an individual.
- Set up your servings tracker to record your daily servings of fruit, vegetables, and water during the challenge.
- Choose a screen name that will be displayed to others participating.
Read this overview/FAQ flyer for more details and answers to commonly asked questions about True Colors.
*If this is your ﬁrst visit to BeWellSHBP.com, you will need to register and complete your Well-Being Assessment before joining the challenge. Open to all non-Medicare Advantage Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia (BCBSGa) and UnitedHealthcare SHBP members, covered spouses, and dependent children 18 and older.1
1See BeWellSHBP.com/incentives for details on earning well-being incentive credits. Only members and covered spouses are eligible to earn well-being incentive credits. Dependent children are not eligible to earn well-being incentive credits.
For tracking purposes, a week is deﬁned as Monday – Sunday.
Always consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness, nutrition and/or weight management program to determine if it is right for your needs. If it is medically inadvisable or unreasonably difﬁcult for you to participate in this challenge, call Healthways and we will develop another way for you to qualify for the reward. Healthways, the Healthways logo, and Well-Being Connect™ are registered trademarks of Healthways, in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, registered trademarks or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Healthways administers the Be Well SHBP well-being program for the State Health Beneﬁt Plan. © 2017 Healthways.